We are here to serve you, providing the highest level of quality legal guidance in our ever-changing world!
Now more than ever, you may want to handle things online or virtually. I completely understand and here’s how we can help get you the true peace of mind you deserve. At Cheever Law, APC, we have and continue to offer virtual (remote) legal services for estate planning and business, in addition to our in-person legal services.
- We wanted to provide a more convenient option for busy and working families.
- With a concern around health in light of our current pandemic, we want to provide access to individuals and families that make planning a priority.
- We wanted to serve all of California, not just San Diego County.
- Most people love shopping virtually, taking online courses and enjoy the ease of doing things from the comfort of home; therefore, we figured some of our clients would love virtual services.
Which Legal Services and Resources?
- Estate Planning
- Business Planning
- Kids Protection Planning
- Pets Protection Planning
- Scheduling Calls and Meetings Online
- Free Phone Consultations
- Free eBook: Wear Clean Underwear: A Fast, Fun, Friendly and Essential Guide to Legal Planning for Busy Families
- Free Blogs and Articles
- Free Naming of Legal Guardians for Kids
How Does It Work?
- We have an online scheduling link to save you time at: https://cheeverlawscheduling.as.me/ (of course, you can always call my office at (858) 432-3923 or email email@example.com.
- We use Zoom for virtual meetings.
- We use an online encrypted vault to transmit documents securely.
- We can also mail estate plans and other documents and have a mobile notary come to your home for signatures, if necessary.
What’s the Best Part?
- You choose. It’s always nice to have options.
- The clients that use our virtual option absolutely love it.
- We have worked with families all over the state.
- Amid the Coronavirus, we have given many more clients an option that is otherwise unavailable.
- You get true peace of mind – not a false sense of security (as with traditional legal services).